Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 2


We will be getting a later start than originally planned. Justin is dehydrated and weak from being ill in the night.  Actually, we decided to remain in St. Joe another night. So I taught Cameron to play Uno and Mastermind. We swam and I was simply exhausted by the time bed time rolled around.

Worrying and trying to keep Cameron entertained drained me of my energy. ( I have some pictures to add to this post when I plug my phone in.)  Cameron and I also spent some time by a small pond in the campground.  He saw what I think was a muskrat.  It didn't have a flat tail like a beaver plus it was quite a bit smaller as well.

Saw some interesting people at the pool today.  This one woman would have made "The People of Walmart" easily.  She had on her swim suit and combat boots and NO I AM NOT making this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment