Monday, September 2, 2013

A New Year; Another Try!

Every year it seems I try this blogging thing with my students.  I hope once again to be able to get them to write their lab reports on their own blog and then to comment on each others' posts. Some of the limitations I run into is the students accessibility to the internet and our ability to use computers at school.  I am hopeful that we will be able to blog from our devices (ipads, smartphones, etc.).

Setting up a blog is really very simple but for some reason 14 year old students have trouble.  If I am able to take them to the computer lab next week I hope to get all of them set up.  And I hope that each of them will be able to post their gummi bear lab report complete with bar graph and images.  That is this week's technology goal.

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment